Harmony of body and mind
La Grange à Germaine, a former alpine chalet renovated in the purest Savoyard style, is a beautiful place for a weekend, a few days or a week or more, for up to 20 people who can benefit from total freedom in a cozy interior where your privacy will be preserved.
The chalet is spread over 4 floors (basement, ground floor, first floor and attic) :
- 5 Independent Bedrooms, furnished with Savoyard charm plus LCD TV and minibar
- 5 en-suite bathrooms with toilets, sinks, shower (2) or bath (3)
- Living room with balcony
Cloakroom space and storage .. Living room with fireplace and fire wood, corner satellite TV / DVD. Beautiful health centre with hammam, spa and rain shower. 220V electric current / hydraulic central heating with rustic tile underfloor heating. Terrace with outside jacuzzi and sauna. Plenty of private parking directly outside. Discover our unique
- The alpine chalets were once living areas where shepherds and animals came to in the spring, after the snow had melted, to enjoy the abundant grasslands at high altitudes in the summer period ...
- Located in the heart of the French-Swiss big ski resort at Les Portes du Soleil ("Sun's Doors" if we translate), nestled at 1200 meters altitude, in the hollow of the valley green and quiet Ardent, between the clear waters of Lake Montriond and pastures Lindarets is La Grange à Germaine. A true alpine chalet with ancient planks of fir, with a roof completely covered with traditional split wood shingles called 'éfenles', taking you back to the warm and cozy atmosphere of its past,
in the comfort of a very high standard mountain lodge.
- To improve the establishment, the Grange Germaine became 3 stars hotel since spring 2014. Now we are offering more services with our incroyable Mountain Spa (massage + hot tube inside + hammam). You could enjoy anytime our hot tube and sauna outdoor. We have now a chef 7 day a week to make your evening meals. We also have internet and phone in all the rooms.
- We also have other places to stay in seven different traditional chalets in the hamlet and village around Montriond. Our reception and meals are all in La Grange à Germaine. We hope you find everything you need on our website.