Hervé, a fully qualified mountain guide for over ten years, can share his extensive knowledge and passion for the mountains. Hike on foot, mountain bike or go snowshoeing. Discover the mountain from someone who really knows the area for a ½ day, full day or a 2 or 3 days trek. He will take you around the French, Swiss or Italian side of the alpes for an unmissable experience
One of a kind in the Alps!!!
Twice the pleasure, twice the thrills, for all those who want fulfil Icarus’ dream, flying over the hamlet of Plaine Dranse.
Take one exciting zip wire followed by the second...
1st line technical components:
First put into operation: June 2002
Cable diameter: 22mm
Weight of cable: 3400kg
Departure height: 1928m
Maximum height: 150m
Maximum speed: between 80 and 100km/h depending on the weight of the passenger and the wind conditions
Speed of entry into the braking station: between 0 and 85km/h
2nd line technical components:
First put into operation: end of July 2003
Cable diameter: 22mm
Weight of the cable: 3700kg
Departure height: 1828m
Arrival height: 1712m
Maximum flight height: 240m
Maximum speed: 120km/h
At the top of the chairlift Hot Fleurie 74390 Chatel
Tel: 04 50 81 34 83 / Fax: 04 50 73 36 53
Mont Blanc Helicopters
Mont Blanc Helicopters is an airline founded in 1980, with a fleet of over 30 helicopters mainly of the Eurocopter range.
• All charter flights depart from Avoriaz, Megeve or Annemasse
• First flights
• Scenic flights over the Portes du Soleil and Mont-Blanc
• Transfers from the airports of Geneva, Lyon and Chambery
• Recovery of skiers
• Learn to fly in an Ecureuil Eurocopter
• Public Transport bases: COURCHEVEL - CANNES - MEGEVE - ANNEMASSE - PARIS - AVORIAZ
• Tour of Mont Blanc
• Lunch stops / Parachute jumps / Marriage
• Aerial worl
• FILM / PHOTO
• Mountain Rescue
- Phone : 04 50 74 22 44
- More infrmation: http://www.mbh.fr/
There are 2 golf courses close to Morzine; Avoriaz (9 holes) and Les Gets (18 holes), both particularly appreciated for their superb view of the surrounding mountains of the Haut Chablais and Mont Blanc.
GOLF AVORIAZ (5km)
- Located at the entrance of the resort Avoriaz, on the edge of a pine forest on the site of Proclou, this 9-hole (par 36 of 2930 meters) designed by Hugues Lambert is nestled in a unique setting overlooking Aravis chain, an unusual situation that makes this site one of the most spectacular in France.
- In the clubhouse you can eat and enjoy panoramic view over the valley on the terrace.
The proshop can provide you with all the new gear from LYNX, KASCO, TOMMY ARMOUR ...
- Tel: 04 50 74 17 08 - 06 15 06 67 38
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information: http://www.golf-morzine-avoriaz.com/
GOLF - LES GETS (15km)
- The 18-hole Golf course in Les Gets, France, located 55 minutes from Geneva, offers a course with exceptional views.
- In the heart of the Portes du Soleil, in wooded surroundings, each hole at Golf Les Gets is called after name of a nearby summit, with Mont Blanc, the7th hole being the most impressive of this line up.
- This rather technical course draws its originality from the diversity of the mountains. Its variety and quality of its maintenance will impress you.
- The views and the pleasant cool mountain summers are a real invitation to discover this exceptional space. To facilitate access, Golf Les Gets has a fleet of quality electric buggies.
- Tel. 04 50 75 87 63
- Mail: email@example.com
- More info on: http://www.lesgets.com/golf/
GOLF EVIAN (39km)
Discover Evian Resort Golf Club, with a championship 18 hole course (6,054 m, par 72), it is among the most beautiful in Europe and offers a breathtaking view of lake and mountains.
- Practise golf on the famous women's tournament at the Evian Masters, held in Evian in 1994, which holds the Evian Championship in September 2013. In addition to being one of the oldest courses in France, Evian Resort Golf Club offers breathtaking views of Lake Geneva and the Alps.
- Tel: +33 (0) 4 50 75 46 66
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information: http://www.evianresort.com/fr/index.php # evian-resort-golf-club.php
ABC School of Paragliding Portes du Soleil
Florence and Laurent will show you our wonderful scenery flying over our valley, and you will become a paragliding enthusiast!
You could paraglide, hang glide, paraski, speed-ride, all safely in Haute-Savoie (Morzine). First flights in tandem, with School of Paragliding Portes du Soleil qualified pilot's, cover the entire progression FFVL (French Federation of Free Flight) in formula internship or subscription.
Equipment sales and consulting available throughout the year.
- Mobile: 0033 (0)6 12 55 51 31
- More info: http://www.morzineparapente.com/
Between Morzine and Montriond, the park of Les Dérêches is in magnificent mountain landscape, where the park offers more than 10 sports and leisure activities for the whole family, summer and winter. At the foot of the mountains, in the heart of the forest come to experience unique moments with your family.
- Tennis: Rentals course booking, 8AM to 8PM
• Training and coaching children and adults.
Phone: 0033 4 50 79 08 08 / Mobile: 00033 6 79 63 16 71
- Ice rink (56m x 26m) at the Palais des Sports
• Skate rental and regular Hockey Games
Tel: 0033 4 50 79 08 43
- Adventure Park: Indiana'Ventures / Indiana Park
Tel: 0033 4 50 74 01 88
- Equestrian Centre: Open from June to September, Oriol Corinne, Alexander Coppel and their team welcome you into recentl installed facilities adapted to the practice and teaching of horses (two careers, quality ponies and horses).
Tel: 0033 4 50 49 20 84
More information: http://www.parc-dereches.com
High Mountain Climbing:
Mr Stéphane VRINAT - Portes du Soleil
When mountain climbing in the Alps, here is nothing more natual, when you find ourself there, to want to attack it full on, instead of go ound the sides, though always accompanies by a professional guide!
• Introduction to ice climbing (or ice climbing a waterfall) ½ day.
• Different types of routes: ridge running, glacier walking, mixed climbing, chutes etc
• Racing mountaineering in the mountains of Chablais, Mont Blanc and Switzerland.
• Benefits to the day or half day, with high mountain guides.
- More info on: http://www.guides-morzine.com/
- Phone: 06 80 52 60 39
Morzine Guides Office (Bureau des Guides de Morzine)
Like nature, the great outdoors and feel the guides office Morzine offers rides to suit all audiences allowing enjoyment for everyone.
You can: observe wildlife, hike pick-drink, explore the ecosystem "rivière", be introduced to the afghan walking technique, spend the day hiking, explore the geology of gold in pastures, discover the geology of our valley, sleep in a shelter, do a multi-day trek, hiking biking, climbing venture on a via ferrata, climbing to conquer the highest peak in mountaineering, canyoning.
- Tel: 0033 (0)4 50 75 96 65
- More info at: http://www.guides-morzine.com/
Cascade Adventure is an outdoor sports park in the mountains for everyone, regardless of age and fitness, on the site of the Nyon waterfall, Morzine, Haute-Savoie.
You can: Navigate high through the trees, go anyoning, try Via Ferrata, Escalade and walking high up in the mountains.
Phone: 0033 (0)6 83 19 21 18
More info on: http://www.cascadeaventure.fr
Welcome to the world of Segway, the world leader in electric light transport with over 80,000 Segways in circulation around the world.
Your guide is there to reveal the hidden treasures of our mountains.
Experience the fun that will make this a memorable moment of freedom.
The Segway, super affordable and 100% environmentally friendly in it's use, is favored by professionals for increased productivity, responsiveness, comfort it provides, and by individuals who see an alternative for commuting.
Book your trip now: